Dana Claudat is a modern Feng Shui master, a Stanford- educated art historian with a serious passion for Modern & Contemporary art. To put it simply: Curating is in her DNA.
I felt an alignment to Dana's incredible energy upon discovering her radiant, always positive INSTAGRAM PROFILE and her renowned blog, THE TAO OF DANA but I after having this ELEVATING conversation with this talented, inspiring woman, I can honestly say that I LOVE Dana's mental framework and what she puts out into this world through her original approach to Feng Shui .
Here's my favorite part: She's the REAL thing. A pragmatic creative who originates from Jersey and keeps the essence of that realness alive in her approach to Feng Shui. Sorry no unicorns, magical promises and do not expect her to be your guru... She is a creative support system to those who apply her specialized methods of Feng Shui into their sacred spaces that invites more expansive, harmonized energy into these spaces. But it doesn't stop there. Through the ripple effects of Dana's Feng Shui method, this renewed, harmonized energy has positively impacted the entire lives of those she works with too, proving that, as Dana puts it,
"Your space reflects your life and your life reflects your space."
She is woman who does NOT believe in luck or limitations, which immediately makes her principles and practice of Feng Shui SO unique. A definite deviation from the majority of Feng Shui practices out there. A Feng Shui Maverick if you will and a total a path CREATOR- both making her my kind of girl.
Im giving it to you STRAIGHT: Since our conversation and starting her CASH CAMP, an 8 week online, collaborative, space designing course that harmonizes the energy in our sacred spaces to build not just in our financial status but invites more WEALTH INTO OUR ENTIRE LIVES; I have felt a serious shift- INTERNALLY + EXTERNALLY.
A shift that feels SO good, so ALIGNED with my highest Self and has me sooo excited about what is to come this Fall as I get deeper into the camp, designing more shifts with intentions that support my ability to achieve what I envision for my life. I am a firm believer that our external is a reflection of our internal so it's no surprise when I say I LOVE that Dana's Feng Shui practice lives in that same philosophy.
That said, I am SO excited for you all to drop in to our conversation in this new BlackBeltBeauty Radio episode to get to know this amazing woman, how she arrived to this incredible place with her Feng Shui practice and without even intending to, turning her passion and practice of into a thriving business. A business that is genuinely supporting so many people around the world to be thriving in their own lives. I have NO doubt you are going to feel SO inspired to start Feng Shui'ing your space and LIFE with Dana once you listen to this energizing conversation.
In this episode you will learn:
- Dana's unique approach to the art of Feng Shui- why it's so different from majority of practices and principles of Feng Shui that exist.
- Her journey to discover Feng Shui
- Tuning out of external "healers" and Tuning into herSelf while implementing Feng Shui in her life.
- The birth of the "Wellness" industry and how it effected her Feng Shui practice
- Designing space with Intention, regardless of how new or big the space is
- Science backed effects of personal energy towards our environment
- How our inner state reflects our outer state
- The meaning of Feng Shui and the various practices and schools
- What ultimately influenced Dana's unique approach to Feng Shui and why
- Science based Feng Shui
- The power of CREATIVITY in your home
- Dana's view on BALANCE and creating BALANCED energy in our space to align with our unique needs for it
- Collaborative designing- What her FENG SHUI CAMPS ( Money, Love + Decluttering) are all about and how they have successful impacted those in it (including herself because she does it with everyone) in desired ways
- Her experience at Stanford studying art history and how it influenced her to NOT taken the paved path, the most commonly taken road and instead, be a path creator, designing it from her unique desires, passion, interests and intentions
- The VALUE of ADVERSITY and the power of listening to your AUTHENTIC SELF
- Disregarding "timelines" + focusing on your desires, passions + intentions
- One of my personal experiences from shifting energy in my space and what it helped me MANIFEST a desire into my life
- First steps to harmonizing your space with Dana's Feng Shui method
- How Self talk effects your internal + external environment
- Dana's new school of Feng Shui- why she started it and what it's all about
"Art and aesthetics are a high frequency of communication" Dana Claudat.