Not all cookies are created equal. These gluten-free, no sugar, protein cookies not only taste AMAZING but they are nutritionally exceptional. They are full of protein, healthy fats and low glycemic, slow digesting carbs-- all of which will keep your energy running at optimal levels. They are great for breakfast, pre or post training, OR any time you feel like having one!
They take 30-35 minutes to make- 10 minutes of preparing the dough and 25 minutes to bake- thats it. Easy, amazing for travel and a #beautyFUEL staple.
- 1/4 cup GLUTEN FREE OATS: I LOVE and use 1.5 packs of these gluten-free oat packs from Qi'a they have added superfoods like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp COCONUT FLOUR
- 2 scoops of PROTEIN POWDER: I LOVE and use SunWarrior Vanilla- truly the BEST tasting plant protein and sugar free.
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 tbsp reduced fat shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk (I use coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp raw coconut oil
- Vanilla Stevia to taste (I use about 10-20 drops-Coconut sugar is a great low-glycemic option if you don't like stevia but that will offer some sugar.)
- OPTIONAL: adding superfoods like goji berries or cacao nibs to this recipe can be great for extra health benefits!
Pre-heat oven to 350F. Mix all ingredients together. Roll into balls and pressed into cookies on a greased (I love using coconut oil spray) cookie sheet. 9 medium size cookies can be made with these measurements. Bake for 25 min and enjoy!